Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Short note but teaching is going well

So because of the meeting yesterday, our p-day was moved to today. The one family that I talked about last week is going strong and we have another lesson with them tomorrow. Their baptism is marked for the end of the month. We´re getting some references recently and things should work out well. I´m coming to really love the ward. 
My companion -Elder Strout- is from Alaska. He has six months in the field and because of visa issues he WAS serving in Provo and now has almost four months serving in Brazil. Good guy. I´m still Senior like I have been for a while. He definately speaks better Portuguese than I did when I only had about three or four months in Brazil. 
I don´t have too much to say today and I still am owing pictures to everybody back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment