Monday, March 26, 2012

Baptism for Alana and another one coming up!

Well, this week was terrific. We had Alana's Baptism and on Sunday we had a sort of family night with our investigator couple and a member couple. We´re going to integrate them with some other families this week and this weekend we´ll have their baptism in between conference sessions. It´ll be GREAT.
Elder Strout Baptized Alana on Saturday. We took pictures but I think I´ll send them with pictures of the baptism this coming week and some family nights. Time is a bit limited today...
Ohh, my Companion and I got very sick this week. He threw up a bunch and I... spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Now we´re okay! We ate something that really didn´t agree. They also treated the water this week and a few people (possibly us) got sick shortly after the treatment.
Good to hear about things around home. I´m learning to be even more of a go-getter and I´m learning to make some compromises with my companion. We´re working together to get results.
Love, Elder H.

No comments:

Post a Comment