Monday, November 26, 2012

Good week


Well this week we found a bunch of families and one investigator went to Church (it´s been a while since that´s happened) and his wife will be coming with him next week. We also have a few more young couples who should be coming this next week.
It was great because we´ve been visiting a few inactive members as well and we´re trying to reactivate and complete these families.
Practically the entire small branch want to go teaching with us. We don´t usually get many references but we got a couple this week.
I went on a devision with my Zone leader ... Man that guy works hard! I actually learned a lot from him.
I´m trying hard out here.  I love this Gospel.
 I have to go to Santa Maria today so I can´t talk much.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment